- 50 ml oil
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fine cumin
- 4 potatoes
- Oil to deep fry potatoes
- 250 g frozen mixed veg
- 750 ml cooked white rice
- For the aioli, combine mayonnaise and garlic.
- For the sauce, blitz together all the ingredients. Season.
- For the fish, score each fish 2-3 times on each side with a sharp knife. Season the cavity of the fish and spoon in half of the herb sauce and lemon slices.
- Rub the fish with oil and place in a braai grid. Cook on medium-hot coals for about 6 minutes on each side or until they flake easily. Season. Squeeze over extra lemon juice.
- Drizzle the fish with the remaining herb sauce and scatter with extra coriander and chilli. Serve with the aioli.